Welcome to Villa Property Management Service
Owning rental properties can be financially rewarding as you watch your investment grow, but managing the relationships with the tenant and protecting your asset can be time consuming and stressful.
That’s where we come in. Villa Property Management has been in the rental and property management business in the local area since 1992. We are known for our professionalism and customer service.
Let us help you maximise your property potential.
What our Clients say : -
“Villa Property Management have managed properties for us for 10 years. We had properties with other managers but as contracts came due we moved all our Porirua properties to Villa because they are very efficient and in particular re-tenant quickly. We have been happy with everything the team has done for us over the years making our life as landlords all that much easier.”
We first engaged Villa Rentals to manage our properties mid-2003. Our decision on engaging a Property Management Group was due to our own time constraints and the need to be able to have an arrangement that was both to our and the tenant’s benefit.
The expert property management services provided by the Villa Rentals team have resulted in the following benefits:
We have enjoyed the extremely good polite, friendly, professional service from the team at Villa Rentals and would highly recommend their services
- Tenants have been extremely well vetted ensuring that we have had good, responsible, long term tenants.
- From the outset, the responsibilities of the tenants have been very well stipulated and communicated by Villa Rentals.
- Inspections have been regularly carried out followed by the provision of detailed reports regarding property condition.
- Where repair or work has been noted as requiring attention, Villa Rentals have immediately provided us with a situation report with options regarding rectification of issues.
- Financials have been very well managed. Regular reports are clear, concise and accurate, culminating in an excellent end of financial year summary report.
- Most encouraging has been the immediate action taken when there have been inevitable issues that have arisen.